Electrical Maintenance Breakdowns
EDS offer a wide range of preventative and reactive maintenance services on plant, equipment and machinery across a diverse selection of industries ranging from commercial office premises to high speed manufacturing lines. We cater to every eventuality, from simple lamp changing and general electrical maintenance through to motor replacements, PLCs and integrated control equipment.
From callouts to breakdowns through to integrated maintenance care packages, we have a solution to meet your requirements.
- 24 hour National Service
- Integrated Maintenance Care Packages
- Established NICEIC Approved Company
- Guaranteed Workmanship
- Fast Reliable Service
- C&G Qualified Engineers
No matter how well equipment has been designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned, the possibility for failure cannot be ignored. A professionally formulated preventative maintenance plan will help reduce the risk of unforeseen electrical or mechanical failure of machinery and is essential to maintain equipment in efficient working order and reduce the likelihood of down-time.
Programmed Preventative Maintenance
At EDS, we are well aware of the costs associated with unforeseen machinery breakdown and are pleased to offer our customers a total package emergency repair service, providing:
- Planned Preventive Maintenance.
- Condition Based Maintenance.
- Breakdown Maintenance.
- Out of Hours Maintenance (Weekends / Nights / Annual Shutdown).
- Experienced engineers and technicians available 24 hours a day.
- Nationwide Service.
- Specialist repairs sourced via approved sub-contractor database.
- Job price or contract price basis.
- Customised service contracts to cover breakdown and planned maintenance.
Our fully comprehensive programmes include:
- Complete factory service contracts.
- Lighting maintenance.
- Preventative maintenance and breakdown cover.
- Reliability focused maintenance techniques.
- Fault finding and rectification work.
- Specialised equipment and process support.
- Performance recording and analysis.
- Machining and spares support.
- Electrical testing service.
- Calibration services.
Please contact us to discuss your specific individual requirements.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (W.E.E.E.) Directive
The recently introduced law regarding disposing of electrical equipment means that building managers, operators and owners now have a responsibility to ensure that old lamps and end of life electrical equipment are handled in accordance with the Directive and are forced to recycle these items as opposed to sending them to landfill sites. By appointing EDS to carry out your maintenance program, you will ensure that you comply with the law.
The component metals and substances that make up the equipment such as mercury, sodium and other rare metals have seen lamps reclassified as hazardous waste and they will therefore no longer be acceptable to deposit in landfill sites.